A Christmas CarolSet and Costume Design
Charles Dickens’ festive tale of redemption and compassion. Brought to life with live music and magical storytelling; a family festive treat.
Set and Costume design by Lu Herbert.
Scenic art, costume construction, puppet design and makes by Lu Herbert
- Company Leeds Conservatoire
- Year 2022 October
- Director Tom Bellerby
- Set and Costume Designer Lu Herbert
- Lighting Designer Rachel Sampley
- Sound Designer Jim Harbourne
- Intimacy Direction Christina Fulcher
- Production Manager Simon Bedwell
- MD Eliza Waters
- Categories Set Design Costume Design
- Venue Chroma Q, School of Creative Arts, LCC
- Photography Emily Goldie Photography Lu Herbert