The Crooked SpireSet and Costume Design
…based on Chris Nickson’s novel about a carpenter’s search for a killer during the building of Chesterfield’s iconic spire.
“…expect something very special indeed.” James Hanton Review
Following the 1348 pandemic, John arrives to help build Chesterfield’s church spire. Tragically, the Master Carpenter is stabbed and John is accused of the murder. Can he and his new-found friends thwart their enemies and find the truth?
“…absolutely brilliant. Can’t wait to see it on stage!” Kate Brookbank (Chesterfield)
- Director Jake Smith
- Set and Costume Designer Lu Herbert
- Assistant Director Frazer Meakin
- Writer Martin Coslett Mary Hennessey
- Musical Direction Harry Style
- Sound Andy Onion
- Lighting Jack Weir
- Year 2022
- Venue Pomegranate Theatre